Pigeon Silicone Pacifier Collection
Pigeon’s Step One Pacifier from birth - 5 months
A newborn baby has a natural sucking reflex action called ‘Peristaltic’ which is automatically satisfied by nursing from the breast.
• Has a natural soft shape.
• Raised base of nipple facilitates sucking movement.
• Automatically satisfies baby’s natural sucking reflex action. .• Shaped and proportioned to fit comfortably in baby’s mouth.
Pigeon’s Step Two Pacifier from 5 months +
Closing the lips is an important part of baby’s development in learning
to correctly eat and swallow.
• ENCOURAGES WEANING
• Lip contact area allows correct mouth movement and trains closing
of baby’s mouth.
• Just the right length to enable baby to suck and retain nipple easily
Pigeon’s Step Three Pacifier from 8 months +
When babies start to wean and speak, they tend to breathe through the mouth, which lowers baby’s immune system against disease.
Thin lip contact area promotes healthy development of teeth.
Perfectly fits the mouth of a teething baby.
Snug-fitting shield conforms to international safety standards.
Soft tip underneath and firm tip on top facilitates baby’s natural sucking reflex action.
Activates the brain.