Zazu Sam the Lamb
Teaches children when to wake up and when to stay in bed!
Eyes open & close. Sam’s eyes close at bedtime and open in the morning when it is ok to get up. Set at a specific time or by length of nap.
Colour changing display. The LCD screen changes colour to denote morning or night.
Analogue and digital time. Easy for children to learn and understand.
Alarm clock. For older children, choose from 3 sounds with adjustable volume.
Adjustable brightness & auto shut-off. Dimmable nightlight can stay lit continuously or switch off after 5, 15 or 30 minutes.
• Operates on AC/DC (included) and batteries (4 x AA, not included)
• Measurements: 20 x 12 x 14 cm
• Diameter LCD screen: 7 cm
• Sam is not a toy and is tested according to international regulations
• Age recommendation: As of 2-2.5 years. Depending on development of child.